This is the KS version of Enchanters: Odyssey expansion! This is an expansion and you need the basic box (retail edition) to play. This product is not available in retail and is in limited stock.
Odyssey takes you to distant Ancient realms, where an immemorial evil is rising. At times, its threat will be so VAST that Enchanters will need to ally with other Enchanters in order to defeat it..
The 6 new Kingdom Decks in the Odyssey expansion are themed around ancient kingdoms and epic journeys. You can use them the same way as any other kingdom deck, however each one of them adds a new variable power to each that allows you to play with a different strategy.
- Medusae: Mechanic Weight: At the end of a turn in which you made a Journey, lose 1 for each crystal icon you have.
- Gladiators: Duels: Players can now duel each other directlyusing their attack and defence stats. Before the duel both players have the chance to use minor actions on their cards and/ or Village card.
- Harpies: Mechanic Speed: When going on a journey, reduce the cost the cost of journey cards on the track by 1 for each Speed icons you have.
- Centaurs: Mechanic Distance: The number of cards between a card on the Journey Track and the Village Card. Most of the time equals the number of crystals you need to pay for the journey.
- Mermaids: Mechanic Pearls: Pearls are akin to more valuable crystals that can be used every turn, BUT they cannot pay for your journeys.
- Mummies: Mechanic Desert Token: A new type of token whose effect applies to all monsters, dragons and overlords.
The expansion introduces two new play variants, using the Banners and Classes deck and the Event Deck.
The Banners and Classes decks provide cards that are used to replace your starting Item and Enchantment cards (Fist of Enchanting) and provide your Enchanter with flavourful backstory. Banner Cards tend to provide new ways of obtaining Glory Points, boost your defence stats or heal your wounds, while Class Enchantment cards boostyour crystal pool and Attack stats..
The Event deck adds sextra event cards to the game. Some will be one-off, that are removed after resolving their effects. Others will attach themselves to different cards on the Journey Track. This variant makes the game more challenging butmore unpredictable and exciting.
Odyssey also introduces a new mode to the game. Players unite as members of a newly formed Enchanters Guild to repel a powerful Overlord! 4 Overlords have been specifically designed for use with this mode of the game.
- 6 Kingdom Decks (Centaurs, Gladiators, Harpies, Medusae, Mermaids and Mummies)
- 1 Classes Deck
- 1 Banners Deck
- 1 Event Deck
- 1 AI Overlord Co-op Deck
- 6 new Overlords
- 4 Co-op Overlords
- 6 Villages
- Enchanters Guild Village Card
- 30 Tokens
- Overlord’s Health Point Dial
- 1 Rulebook
Connect with the Enchanters Community on Social Media
|Number of Players|
|Average Play Time|